Friday, January 8, 2010

Jump Into The New Year


_MG_7150, originally uploaded by rtsmithcpa.

We are full on in January now and from my perspective there's not much to celebrate. It seems like it's dark most of the time and that's no different than December but all the outdoor lights are off so it seems worse. And even though I would rather be cold than hot, January isn't exactly my favorite month. It's kind of like Monday morning. The weekend is over, the party is in the rear view mirror and Friday is a long way down the road. Ok I'm done whining. I've set a goal for the year to take the best jump pictures I can and when I walked out of the office the other day and noticed the sunset I borrowed my friend Nicole long enough to get my first jump shot of the New Year. Maybe January won't be so bad after all.

1 comment:

Andrea Christensen said...

Awesome Pic. Nicole must have been a cheerleader in a former life. I was a chess captain.