Monday, January 11, 2010

Dancing Kylie

These pictures have nothing to do with January, cold weather or the awful inversion we are experiencing. I ran across them while I was editing some other pictures tonight and these made me smile. I'm not sure I was ever as lighthearted and free as Kylie seems to be. Her demeanor in these two pictures is actually the norm for her and when I see other teenagers misbehaving I have a hard time relating to the grief their parents must feel. The only advice I can offer to parents raising a daughter is beat 'em when they're little. Haha, that's the only thing I can figure out from my "vast" experience of raising children. I don't think I came to this life with the ability to cope with snotty, tempermental, high maintenance children so having Kylie in our family has been a real blessing. When it's freezing cold outside with a nasty inversion hanging over the valley I don't need to reach for mood enhancing medicine, I just need to look at pictures of Kylie being Kylie.

2 comments:

Allisun said...

I was really hoping that you could let Beau and I in a the secret to raising such great kids. If you ever figure it out, I'll use it on Nora. Kylie is such a great girl, and it's good to see her smiling face... if only on the blog. We need to move back!

Michael and Morgan said...

That was the cutest blog post ever!!!