Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of 2009



What a year it's been. I don't have anything to complain about, in fact for all of the bad news and the challenges world wide we as a family have been very blessed. We are healthy, work is good, Kirsten is home, Michael is home (again), Bret is happy albeit a little trunky, Kylie is on track to actually graduate from High School (whew), and we are surrounded by people we love and odds are if you are reading this you are one of those people. I have some resolutions to work on for the new year and they mainly involve my own self improvement in hopes of matching my friends, family and neighbors in terms of their/your kindness, compassion, selflessness, and many other qualities that I admire. It was such a beautiful day today I thought a nice photograph to include with this post would be Kirsten, Michael and Kylie jumping for joy because of 2009 and in anticipation of 2010.

No comments: