Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Lights


_MG_5880, originally uploaded by rtsmithcpa.

When we put the lights up Saturday they looked kind of cobbled together. We had some of the grid pattern net lights to put over the bushes but there was no way they were large enough to cover even our smallest bush so we added some strands and tried to make it all match. Not only that but we had to mix polarized plugs with non-polarized and I can tell you from experience that you can only go one direction when you mix the two types. So I figured what the heck, I'm ok being trailer trash and if anyone looks close enough to see my Frankenstein light job, so be it. Then it snowed. Holy cow with the snow covering everything it looks like I spent hours planning and designing the whole thing. I think it's going to be a great Christmas season.

No comments: