Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Friday night was our Ward Christmas party and I'm sure the part I missed was real good. I just do better hiding in a room with Santa and all the kids. I wish I could post all the photos on this blog but that would take a week to upload them all. Instead I will get all of them posted to my flickr page in the next few days so if you're interested you can link to it from here. I had a blast watching how different all of the reactions from the children were. Some couldn't get enough of Santa and other freaked out even getting near to him. The more mature children like Andrea had been a little naughty during the year so some, like Andrea, were reluctant to face Santa, but with a little encouragement they each relented and left Santa their wish list.



No comments: