Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things Other Than Taxes







For the most part I enjoy my work and I only complain under my breath. I just wish I had more time to get things done but it's as much effort to worry about it as it is to just get the work done. Taking pictures is a perfect diversion for me and it helps tremendously to keep my mental state in shape if I can spend a little time each week taking photos and honing my photoshop skills. So when my friend Roslyn got promoted to Sergeant with the Salt Lake City Police Department I told her we needed to take some pictures of her in uniform. It happened that about the same time the Stake Presidency asked me to take some of them too. This was something I couldn't pass up, 2 solid hours of picture taking! The pictures don't need much explanation because they speak for themselves. JUMP, haha. It made for a great day doing things other than taxes.

No comments: