Friday, February 19, 2010

Tax Season :(


_MG_8771, originally uploaded by rtsmithcpa.

It's Friday night and I'm doing taxes. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but when you couple it with the fact that on the Olympics tonight it's Ice Dancing ... oh beauty what a crappy night! At least they took a break to show Torah Bright from Australia receive her Gold Medal, but other than that and a hissy fit thrown by Russian ice skater and cry baby Evgeni Plushenko, the Olympics have been a little sleepy tonight. So I decided to do my annual cry baby tax season post. Too bad I don't have Vladimir Putin shouting Cold War Nikita Kruschev-esque type slogans in my favor!

1 comment:

Andrea Christensen said...

hee hee hee. I love the fact that when you're supposed to be doing taxes your messing around with your camera.