Sunday, February 21, 2010

Michael's Birthday Party


_MG_8841, originally uploaded by rtsmithcpa.

Ok, I know it was actually on Friday but I was out of town on the 19th so he was able to spread the celebration over 3 days. Yesterday we went to the diner in Oakley that the Christensen's claim ownership (or at least they should) and we had a great meal. Mrs Christensen (she wants me to call her that) had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich that made me envious, yum. My burger was pretty dang good but oh my that Philly looked good. Then tonight we had birthday cake for the brand new 23 year old. Score cake to be exact. Not exactly my favorite but it wasn't my birthday either. He got an i Phone as his present and that didn't make me jealous but we'll see, it might grow on me :) Michael is a good boy and I hope he had a great extended birthday. Happy birthday Michael!

2 comments:

Michael and Morgan said...

I'm a little sad that I wasn't invited to this celebration :( But oh well we will just have to make up for it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I read back....and loved a few....My dad had a lighter just like yours, the tax post was priceless and the Stake Presidency jumping was out of this world. :)