Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I don't know if 29 years is a milestone for being married or not, but I do know it has been a great ride. One of my many faults is that I'm not big on fancy stuff and I'm happy driving up to the top of Guardsman Pass with family and friends and enjoy the day in a simple way. We went to the diner in Oakley and had a late lunch and then drove through Park City and over the top of Guardsman Pass. At 9,665 feet it was a sweltering 85 degrees so at more humble elevations it was hot today. Christensen's were nice enough to share the day with Marsha and me, and having Kirsten and Kylie along reminded me why I should be thankful for my blessings every day. We missed Michael and Bret, but they are both doing good things so I'm not complaining. I really do feel like I should "jump" for joy. Thanks dear.







No comments: