Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lomography By The Best




I mentioned in my earlier post that I asked for permission to post a few pictures from my Flickr friend Megg and she sent me an email this morning saying heck yes, post some! So I choose 3 of my favorites. She has some very real talent for this cross-processing and it adds a very cool effect to the pictures. She set me up with a photoshop tutorial so I can learn the ins and outs of lomography. Thanks Megg, you're awesome! If you like this technique as much as I do then be sure to check out her photostream and her blog both are sweet. Here is the link to the first picture ,second picture, and the third picture. Hope you enjoy them like I do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just caught this entry now - thanks so much for the shout out!

you have a great blog!