Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Eye Hurts

I started wearing contacts about 6 months ago and it has been a wonderful experience. I still have to wear readers for anything close, but being able to see without glasses while I watch TV or drive has made me a very happy guy. So happy in fact I saw no need to waste any time without them in. I know, I've heard it for 6 months,"take them out at least once a week or you'll get eye problems". Aw crap, that won't happen to me, besides I use the eye drops every night so the contacts won't dry out. Right .... I think my doctor called it an ulcerated cornea. Yea, it hurts. In fact it hurts so bad I had a chat with myself after putting the prescription drops in my eye and I could actually find my way to the bathroom to look myself in the mirror.

No comments: