Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Week Later

It's been a while since I've spent much time around a newborn, Kylie is nearly 18 and might think it was a little creepy if I tried to hold her like this. Heck I would think it's creepy too. I stopped in at Christensen's today to give Everett, or as he would prefer, Jesus Richard, (don't judge that name until you hear the whole story) his official Marine Corps Bear in full MarPat digital cammies. Since our area of Utah is green and we are close to the mountains his bear came with the woodland digital pattern and I have to admit I was pretty excited. I live a few doors up the road from JR and his family so I can enjoy all of the benefits of a week old newborn and miss any of the downside. I'm not sure he cries and for all I know he sleeps all night long without a stir. That's my perspective as a neighbor, Wyatt and Andrea might tell a different story. But here we are a week later and I'm thinking newborns are pretty dang cute.

No comments: