Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beth Brock's Birthday


I have been alone for a week since Marsha and Kylie are in Europe and Michael is somewhere between West Yellowstone and California, so I drive up and down the streets in the neighborhood looking for dinner. Luckily Beth decided to be born on July 12th and then convinced her beautiful sisters to celebrate this event down the street from me 20 years to the day later. I got a great meal (one of only 3 I've had the past week haha) and equally good pictures. Beth is a total babe just like her sisters Andrea, Leslee and Carrie. Next time I will cook; mac and cheese and hot dogs anyone? Beth looks pretty buff for someone of her advanced age and I'm a little jealous of her "guns" but I really wish my elbows would bend in strange and unusual ways like Leslee's. Carrie's (and my friend) Candace is one of the smartest people I know. She's headed back east to work for the FASB and if you don't know what that is don't worry, I had to pass the CPA exam before I knew. It's a brain trust for all things accounting and one of the biggest issues facing them is how to bring together international accounting standards and US GAAP. Good luck Candace, I can barely spell it let alone solve it.




No comments: