Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh Crap!!!



On Thursday I thought it would be a great idea to help one of my neighbors take down a tree. I've been excited that they moved into the ward and I personally take credit for Jamie being our Young Women's President :) That is a story I won't get into here. So anyway it seemed logical that I should help them in some small way since they have been such a blessing to our family. I enlisted the help of two others that have threatened my life if I use their names, and we proceeded to drop the first section of the 40' tree perfectly. The second section had a mind of its own and decided that the house was a good target. 6 bruises, two cut and bleeding hands and a near stroke later we discovered just minimal damage. All I can say is Ryan and Jamie are living right, and if you are wondering if they want my help again, I think I heard them say "not within 200 yards of our home or family."

No comments: